EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

After a couple hours in the sheetmetal shop this morning I sat outside on a sunny but crisp day and enjoyed a bowl of fruit, cheese, and cold cuts, my well-used Hati adding a bit of extra orange to my meal.

GOQ1wNu.jpg

Later, I was over in the woodshop making jigs, modding components, and drilling out the two wall scuppers, prepping the drains for installation.

BJhPLka.jpg

Pr9m6bU.jpg

View attachment 1322837

The bow river is a great budget fb. Just received my second one today actually haha. I wouldn't mind a steel upgrade but its hard to beat for the price and plenty capable! Maybe it'll end up in the kitchen also.
Way to go, we got twins! I just like how it slices so evenly, that’s why I got it, hoping that it would. I usually avoid the smooth handles like this one for butchering jobs, easy to clean up, but slippery after a couple of hours of hand fatigue. I liked how it looked though and for $32 took the chance, and I’m so glad I did. It’s definitely one of my go to knives now. Next order I put in I’m going to pick up another and either keep as a spare in the hunting bag, or gift it to my son in law.

Back