EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

My Lurquin
20200418-200440.jpg
That’s a sweet looking design! :thumbsup:

Haha. Your the second to say that. Lol.
What can I say? I got worker hands, not IT hands. Haha. :D
You mean like this one after spending Friday afternoon digging around under asphalt shingles replacing that vent pipe boot?

I missed timely posting, but this morning am holding the RAT I had with me yesterday back in the metal shop setting the drains into the scuppers with Marine adhesive and PVC cement.

SiZqwfU.jpg

Was shaving some wood and hit the metal bolt in the table, pretty violently. It shaved it nicely also. Hit came at about 2/8th from the tip.
The knife will cut paper, but the affected area reflects light. Overall, I like how it handled it.
B1GO5Kc.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/aBcbMAx
Now that’s some edge stability, what are you using to sharpen the s110v?

Well just got back from my Superbike toy store having some work done on my bike and omg does she feel wickedly good :D got caught in some rain so my bike is a mess and couldn’t kick her in the shorts it was pretty slick and I was running my track tires :eek: but I can tell she’s liking the new gearing:thumbsup: I’ve got some great pics of some of their race team bikes I’ll share tomorrow with some knives of course:D
Anyway had this little beauty waiting for me when I got home ! Decided to add a neck knife to my modest collection. My first Bradford and I’m very impressed with the fit and finish on this knife. It has a beautiful grind that’s nice and even on both sides with a razor sharp edge! It’s a Bradford Elmax GNECKER with the Nimbus finish that I fell in love with lol. Very nice kydex sheath that’s fits perfect not to tight but snaps in and out nicely. It can also be carried in the pocket with sheath or around the neck.
Very very impressed with this and Bradford did a wonderful job in all areas. It’s a 3 plus finger knife but because it’s thick still feels great in hand and really wasn’t expecting it to. But very thin behind the edge so she’s a slicer :thumbsup:
G9zsfWK.jpg

GYbFNz8.jpg

1ndZKSV.jpg

ePza4IC.jpg

NNK4pIc.jpg

Now this knife got me interested. :) Gonna have to google specs now. Thanks a lot. ;)

You mean like this one after spending Friday afternoon digging around under asphalt shingles replacing that vent pipe boot?

I missed timely posting, but this morning am holding the RAT I had with me yesterday back in the metal shop setting the drains into the scuppers with Marine adhesive and PVC cement.

SiZqwfU.jpg

Exactly like that.

Decided to give my beloved 21’s a break today. Put something a little more fun in the pocket...but just as capable.
4960F5C6-EDF6-444F-8F7B-BD2C2014CC9A.jpeg

Ps. Did I mention? This one is dead center and on PB washers. Thank goodness.

Back