EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Buck124 + Endura.
TxrLi6F.jpg

Had a nice Sunday today, hanging out in the morning with J, doing the crossword, having a fruit bowl, and a leisurely shower. It was a beautiful afternoon and I went back over to my client's house to chase the other leak which wasn't solved last week as I didn't want to worry about it anymore. No climbing this time--just took up the deck flats on the inset entry portion between the benches and hosed the rubber roof underneath until it leaked downstairs. It could have been a nightmare repair but I'm pretty sure it will just be a matter of powerwashing, wiping down with solvent, and generous cove caulking where the rubber's come away a bit from the LCC flashing in places. I'll need a couple good dry days but I'm optimistic it won't be the disaster I'd envisioned.

I took one of the Millies along today and shot these when I got home to find my eldest had shown up, installed the replacement dryer belt I'd ordered, and had the machine up and running. Good man--back to softer U-trow and sox. :D

HIidUAI.jpg

IH4yzXc.jpg

All at the same time? That takes some serious skill! :D

Beautiful shot of this Military.

"doing the crossword, having a fruit bowl, and a leisurely shower." All at the same time? That takes some serious skill! :D

Beautiful shot of this Military.

Thanks, F! I suppose I could eat my fruit and have a shower at the same time, but I do the crossword online and my MacBook's a little pricey to be getting wet, so no to that. :rolleyes:

NJDLZ3X.jpg

The Kershaw 7777 Bareknuckle sports a 3.5" CPM-20CV stainless drop point blade, KVT ball bearing pivot, a unique subframe lock and a compact, deep carry clip. Shown is a vendor exclusive Blackout flavor at around $79. The Bareknuckle can also be had with gray aluminum scales and a stonewashed 14C28N blade. Its thin profile carries unobtrusively, and provides a generous serving of both utility and aesthetic appeal.

fdcBfou.jpg

Back