EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Knife center Exclusive Kershaw Bareknuckle made in The USA sporting CPM20cv and Bada bing Bada Bling Champagne gold scales :D
Took a gamble and I like it and it’s a very subtle gold color guessing that’s were the Champagne fits in the description and at a glance it looks almost tan the pictures don’t capture it’s true color.Blade is dead centered , lightning fast action and feels excellent in hand. What a great knife !
uOyoSx6.jpg

jPHWKAK.jpg

Last edited:
Camped in my backyard with my son for the first time. He's 3 1/2 and loved every second of it. The 37 degree low temperature didn't effect him at all but had me waking up every 30 minutes to make sure he was warm and still in his sleeping bag. I can't wait to get out and do some real camping with him. Also made my first bonfire ever using a ferro rod.
Last night's carry.
View attachment 1331142

Today's carry. Mostly around the house.
View attachment 1331145

Good Dad!

Nightshift 6/7 underway...got another patch:D

View attachment 1331273

Lol! Need one!

Taht's a pretty cool picture, I've been looking at the P-19 but I wasn't sure since for the same price I could have a Microtech. Your pic makes me want an X or a Amazon though.

I really like the X, the blade shape is really nice in use. I used it for random cooking tasks making dinner tonight, just to see how it would perform and it has the sort of blade shape that never gets in the way of what you're doing.

Knife center Exclusive Kershaw Bareknuckle made in The USA sporting CPM20cv and Bada bing Bada Bling Champagne gold scales :D
Took a gamble and I like it and it’s a very subtle gold color guessing that’s were the Champagne fits in the description and at a glance it looks almost tan the pictures don’t capture it’s true color.Blade is dead centered , lightning fast action and feels excellent in hand. What a great knife !
uOyoSx6.jpg

jPHWKAK.jpg

Nice acquisition there! I really like the bareknuckle and offers good bang for the buck. Its hard to beat for USA made and 20cv steel with a pretty good action for the price point. KAI really blurred the line between Kershaw and ZT on that one. Hope they continue down that path with more models or even a CF bareknuckle!

Nice acquisition there! I really like the bareknuckle and offers good bang for the buck. Its hard to beat for USA made and 20cv steel with a pretty good action for the price point. KAI really blurred the line between Kershaw and ZT on that one. Hope they continue down that path with more models or even a CF bareknuckle!
Thanks Brother I really can’t agree more on all accounts! I honestly was surprised how ZT like it is from fit and finish to the action. I also found this model loves the push button Flip vs the light switch. Omg a CF bareknuckle I’d be all over :thumbsup:

After 5 weeks of lockdown during which alcohol and cigarettes have not been available for sale (legally at least), I can, thankfully, keep my coffee habit going. Dragonfly made quick work of the tape and strapping so I could get to my stash.
Nice lil fly there, where are you in the world that alcohol and ciggerettes are banned that's what's getting us through lock down in the UK?

Last edited:
Back