EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

tqtslU5h.jpg

I've been going through this post page by page.

Forgive me, but is there some unwritten rule that prohibits you from identifying the knives in your photos?

I can usually recognize Spydercos because they are so unremittingly ugly, with the big hole in the blade and the plasticy looking scales, but sometimes I'd like to know exactly what I'm looking at without having to reply to a post asking what I've just looked at. Why (almost) no descriptions?

If you're taking the time to post photo's, do us a favor and tell us what it is.

I know I'm not alone, because I've read post after post asking what the knife is in the prior photo. So, just tell us. Sheesh...

Forgive me, but is there some unwritten rule that prohibits you from identifying the knives in your photos?

I can usually recognize Spydercos because they are so unremittingly ugly, with the big hole in the blade and the plasticy looking scales, but sometimes I'd like to know exactly what I'm looking at without having to reply to a post asking what I've just looked at. Why (almost) no descriptions?

If you're taking the time to post photo's, do us a favor and tell us what it is.

I know I'm not alone, because I've read post after post asking what the knife is in the prior photo. So, just tell us. Sheesh...
Greetings,
Some of us do name our knives’ that we post, FYI.(altho not in-depth details about steel, scale material etc)
Part of this Forum experience is the fun of checking out the knives we see, browse a bit to explore and find out for ourself, Just my 2 cents FWIW.
Thanks

Last edited:

I think it's a way to artificially inflate our post count. See what I did there?

Back