EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

4hNwKt2.jpg

Got out for a ride this evening, went up the mountain to cool off. Temp dropped from 86 to 71 nothing like mountain air conditioning.
Rode my little hot rod, absolutely loving this bareknuckle.
JHONVwe.jpg

DBPfnJ7.jpg

A bit confused here, isn't that a Kershaw Bareknuckle M390 in Carbon Fiber, blackwash?

I thought that was a super limited run called a "sprint run" that barely launched a few days ago and SOLD OUT instantly. Link here

So wondering how you have had it already? Bare in mind, I am very rookie in the world of knives..

Also, I feel you 110% on the bike, I WAS the original owner of a 2005 Yamaha R6 purchased new in 2005, but due to financial reasons, had to finally sell last year. Since I live in the midwest the thing was babied.. didn't even have more than 4k miles on it....

PMing with a friend about Shirogorov and Cheburkov action I had one of each out this morning for comparison's sake. Faced with putting my Scout or F95R in pocket afterwards, I opted for the former for no particular reason as they're both excellent knives. I'll probably go with the Shiro tomorrow.

g0SYUAc.jpg

d5Rq9X7.jpg

Had the local BLM protests in town today, so since I do support the 1st amendment as much as the 2nd, I posted up with a couple small business owners downtown to help and ensure it remained peaceful...

Since I personally can't legally carry a firearm, this is what I posted up with, (along with a roll of quarters in my pocket, not pictured)...
w93sqVj.jpg

Back