EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Monday again. Have a good week y'all :D

ag5ZZjR.jpg

CRK Impinda & Dozier Lil Deer Skinner

you lucky dog you, HOW IS IT?

Does it live up to that video they made for this release?

fell in love with it and was crushed to know it was just a sprint run(1st time I'd ever heard of this process) and they are gone forever..
It is NIIICE :) Light in pocket (and in hand), the ergos work for me, and the blade profile is quite useful, and not ground too thick. I haven’t caught the vid, but they definitely knocked this one out of the park. It’s dialed in very well in terms of action & lockup. My personal preferences have me wishing they’d have a variant of the same materials, but with a stonewashed blade. Don’t give up hope on getting one. Just keep an eye on the exchange. I missed the drop, but picked mine up there. Happy hunting, and have a great day!

It is NIIICE :) Light in pocket (and in hand), the ergos work for me, and the blade profile is quite useful, and not ground too thick. I haven’t caught the vid, but they definitely knocked this one out of the park. It’s dialed in very well in terms of action & lockup. My personal preferences have me wishing they’d have a variant of the same materials, but with a stonewashed blade. Don’t give up hope on getting one. Just keep an eye on the exchange. I missed the drop, but picked mine up there. Happy hunting, and have a great day!

Here is the VID, link, it came thru as an ad on my phone. However I did not know or understand what a "Sprint Run" is/was and I thought the whole thing was some Instagram paid for spam ad's.

Still brand new to all this, so Sprint Runs, Exchange, Drops, is a byte confusing to me. What is the EXCHANGE your referring to? I will definitely keep my out for that if it means I might score me one of those...

let me know

I carried my F3 Python for Micarta Monday and had it in my pocket while I spent over two hours re-profiling and sharpening a Fat Max pocket chisel I bought on the Big River Site. The folding chisel is a great idea for throwing in your nail bags or pocket and doesn't have to be the best quality for edge and steel as it's just a handy in-a-pinch tool. I got the Stanley as their stuff is generally still pretty decent, but the business end of this thing was just one of the worst Made in China POS that I've come across--edge burred and chipped, covered in mill marks and scratches, with the primary grind 5-plus degrees out of square. I should have returned it, but did want one and figured another could be as bad or worse. I played a couple favorite CDs over in the shop while I worked away with my DMT diamond stones and came out victorious in my Sino-American battle.

gSLKd21.jpg

H7Fw3y9.jpg

xhYk78m.jpg

Last edited:
Back