EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Happy Father's day to all the dad's! Fixed my dad a rack of ribs for dinner..
Zp4tWue.jpg
Nice trimming on those ribs...what is your target temperature for those?

Ahh yes, I see what you were referring too.
Gotta cut me a little slack :)
That was before my Skinny Skinner arrived and before I got time to get used to her.
The Skinnys really are awesome.

That skinny skinner is a real sleeper huh? I was really amazed how great that knife turned out to be. I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. Kind of like Pistachio ice cream it blew the doors off my expectations.

That skinny skinner is a real sleeper huh? I was really amazed how great that knife turned out to be. I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. Kind of like Pistachio ice cream it blew the doors off my expectations.
Absolutely.
But, in all fairness I've had a regular XM-18 Skinner, that I just loved. The Skinner grind is really dead useful and allround pretty awesome imo.

Absolutely.
But, in all fairness I've had a regular XM-18 Skinner, that I just loved. The Skinner grind is really dead useful and allround pretty awesome imo.

Back