EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

IMG-20200622-151805-795.jpg

Monday mail call. Protech Magic 2 and my son's new aquatic mammals puzzle.

I couldn't quite decide between celebrating M390 or Micarta Monday, and decided to double up on natural Micarta with my Ace Biblio and large Inkosi. Only while snapping these pics did it occur to me that the Biblio is M390 anyway. I double-checked for that at the GM site as the steel and other info are hard to see engraved inside the liners and was a little cheesed off to find that what was once a limited run of this model in natural Micarta is now available as a regular production knife for considerably less. I paid under original retail in a fair Exchange deal for mine last year, but now see that it cost me an extra 35 bucks to have the number 148 tastefully located on the blade. :oops: Ah, such is the game of buying and selling knives....

81Thlph.jpg

8Ghkorg.jpg

I do like the little guy, though, and am still glad to have it. :)

Last edited:
Mail call ! I wonder what this could be? And the never ending rotation of my beloved knives continues lol . Thought I’d spice up my vacation a little so have a few knives on the way and this one was the first to arrive. GP knives one of our beloved Blade Forum dealers sent it out at a record speed :D
That last one that should arrive later in the week is one of my grails sorta speak :thumbsup:
Well let me get to the opening of this guy and I’ll be back with the Unveiling :p
d6eiPSU.jpg

Say hello to the Hogue Deka cpm 20cv with green G-Mascus modified wharnie . Big thanks to @Boxer .45 who mentioned this one to me and really spoke highly about it. I did some research and liked what I saw.
It did not disappoint it feels great in hand with nice action strong lock up no play in any direction . The modified cpm 20cv wharnie is sweetness ! I have to be honest the first time I saw pictures of this blade I thought oh
My that poor wharnie what happen to it lol ? Then the more I looked at it the more I liked it and now with it in hand I absolutely love it. This thing is sexy! The g-Mascus is really sweet to with nice traction and has the cool factor. Very happy with this one !
Also what’s really cool is each g-Mascus scale is unique there is not another like it with its own pattern.
Edit: They do offer it with a traditional clip point stonewashed also that I came close to getting instead and it really looks nice to .
TPUQ61r.jpg

1mKS04W.jpg

Ed1PRv0.jpg

The only problem I could find is if I drop it in my lap I might not find it again :D
n1JQCPY.jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking Millie, with that 2-sided peel-ply CF, Mr. Duck. o_O I read that 52100 is supposed to be super tough, but have no experience with it. How's the edge-holding and what's your impression of that steel?

Thanks:D I guess I’d describe 52100 as “like 3V except more prone to rust” if that makes sense. I just got this one yesterday so haven’t used it much, but so far I’m loving it. I love the 52100 on a fixed blade I have and have wanted one of these for a while, so hoping that Spyderco nailed the HT on these (I’m sure they did:cool:).

Say hello to the Hogue Deka cpm 20cv with green G-Mascus modified wharnie . Big thanks to @Boxer .45 who mentioned this one to me and really spoke highly about it. I did some research and liked what I saw.
It did not disappoint it feels great in hand with nice action strong lock up no play in any direction . The modified cpm 20cv wharnie is sweetness ! I have to be honest the first time I saw pictures of this blade I thought oh
My that poor wharnie what happen to it lol ? Then the more I looked at it the more I liked it and now with it in hand I absolutely love it. This thing is sexy! The g-Mascus is really sweet to with nice traction and has the cool factor. Very happy with this one !
Edit: They do offer it with a traditional clip point stonewashed also that I came close to getting instead and it really looks nice to .
TPUQ61r.jpg

1mKS04W.jpg

Ed1PRv0.jpg

The only problem I could find is if I drop it in my lap I might not find it again :D
n1JQCPY.jpg

Pretty nice knife sir

Back