EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Seems we have a spydie hater in the group! Lol
s0jQGtJ.jpg

Seems we have a spydie hater in the group! Lol
s0jQGtJ.jpg

Well then we better pull all are Spydies together for a Huddle/Gathering/welcoming :D
BYcLPcC.jpg

Nice shot Brother ! :thumbsup:

Hahaaa exactly! Gotta show him some love!

Another Beautiful shot my Friend :thumbsup:
LOL and much needed love he shall get after all this is the house of love even behind the walls of discrete darkness :eek: :D

Drop dead gorgeous blue scales you guys are showing off, I’m a little envious. But our little hater buddy is just a few pages behind us here as he is still referencing posts from 2019. Guess we’ll just need to wait till June 2021 for him to view the latest crop of Spydies.

Like @cnm123 , I almost grabbed an 0801--my BW--this morning for Ti Tuesday, but went for brighter, longer, and finer detail with my Fluted Ti Millie instead. After impulsively buying a3.5 XM18 no-Choil Skinny Slicer this morning on the Exchange I had to go get my 3.5 XM18 Spanto Dragon and ended up with a pair of good-sized knives on me again today.

tcgQeNl.jpg

m2h7F5Z.jpg

Drop dead gorgeous blue scales you guys are showing off, I’m a little envious. But our little hater buddy is just a few pages behind us here as he is still referencing posts from 2019. Guess we’ll just need to wait till June 2021 for him to view the latest crop of Spydies.
Thanks Brother that translucent blue is one of my favorite Spydie scales/covers.
I think what’s slowing him down is when the knives aren’t listed with their names he has to look them up in the picture dictionary :D

Back