EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

tFZsWsG.jpg

How do you like the Raut? I almost bought one.

Anyway, when it comes to actual cutting, this is my favorite, and my favorite to look at as well.

jMNGvgD.jpg

His Royal Fatness approves.

hQsYjeI.jpg
I like the blade cuts nicely but is a bit thick. I have taken the clip off because it is thin and too weak for the weight of the knife, also tended to snag too much.
I prefer the S35VN on my code4 to this M390.

That’s an interesting and familiar dilemma. Kind of where I’m falling on the Swayback currently. Sometimes it takes some time to bond, but then some just don’t do it for you.

I got mine in yesterday, and used it in the kitchen to prepare a lunch for a small family picnic get-together, and I'll say that I love it a lot more now. Plus, I learned that I can thumb flick it open without thinking about it. When I got it, my brain got in the way as I was trying to figure out the best angle for the Spyderhole, the best way to hold it, etc. By midway through food prep, I was picking it up, flipping it open no problem. It's definitely in my permanent collection, and will be even better once I send it off to my friend WValtakis WValtakis for some slight modifications.

Last edited:
I like the blade cuts nicely but is a bit thick. I have taken the clip off because it is thin and too weak for the weight of the knife, also tended to snag too much.
I prefer the S35VN on my code4 to this M390.

I've got a MXG titanium clip on it.

Back