EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

IjapSGO.jpg
Sweetness Brother !

Making a quick Sunday night dinner and still bonding with my new arrival. Does this count as bonding? Please tell me it’s so :D
I can’t believe I waited years to make a full Circle back. What a outstanding knife this CRK Inkosi Insingo is :thumbsup:
CgZMUt0.jpg

I shared this over in the “show what you did with your edc” and the “what did you use your sebenza for today” threads but I figured I’d share it here as well. Proud dad moments. I know the hunters and outdoorsmen here will relate to this.

Little man and me went out an about today, exploring, fishing, riding, etc. Ended up about an hour and a half into the woods on foot. No where near civilization, toilet paper or a bathroom. My son tells me “daddy I really gotta poop”. I ask if he can hold it and of course he says no I gotta go now, so we improvise. I take my 21 and cut up half of my boxers for toilet paper. First poop in the woods, proud dad moment. Talk about father son bonding. Gotta go ya gotta go. No more hot sausage for him for breakfast. Happy fourth everyone :D
(And no he’s not pooping in the picture ;))
View attachment 1371920

Good dad :thumbsup: I remember the first time I had to take my son in the woods to pee at a hayride. Definitely a proud and funny moment :)

Good dad :thumbsup: I remember the first time I had to take my son in the woods to pee at a hayride. Definitely a proud and funny moment :)
Oh I loved it:D We live out in the country so peeing off the porch or in the yard is pretty well what he’s used to (saves water that way;)) It has backfired on me a time or two. We were at a hayride maybe a year ago and they rode us to the pumpkin patch. I turn and look and there he is just in the middle of the pumpkin patch peeing. Was at my buddies sons bday party. He decided he had to pee and was gonna do it right beside the picnic table they were sitting at in the yard around everyone. I caught him on that one.

Back