EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Oh I loved it:D We live out in the country so peeing off the porch or in the yard is pretty well what he’s used to. It has backfired on me a time or two. We were at a hayride maybe a year ago and they rode us to the pumpkin patch. I turn and look and there he is just in the middle of the pumpkin patch peeing. Was at my buddies sons bday party. He decided he had to pee and was gonna do it right beside the picnic table they were sitting at in the yard around everyone. I caught him on that one.

Hahaha...too funny. My boy had a learning curve because my old house was in the woods and my new one isn't...so the rules of going outside drastically changed.

WNodtIb.jpg

As is often my wont, I get an extra knife or two out in the evening just to fondle and admire while watching the tube or using my laptop (or both ;)). Last night I was fidgeting with my Rainmaker alongside yesterday's carry and it rained torrentially and thundered loudly as we headed off to bed, so this morning it seemed appropriate to make it an M390 Monday with my beautiful blue Olamic.

q5GP4Ew.jpg

hIpY6Jx.jpg

Back