EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Going to give it an honest tryout, see how it lives up to it’s mythical reputation. So far it carries very comfortable and is nicely balanced in the pocket. I like the clip but dislike the color of it. I doubt it can knock my Socom off the top of the hill, but I’ll have some fun while trying to.
View attachment 1376617
Wicked blade Brother!! :thumbsup:

Nice, I want to try a Stitch some day.

Hot summer...
XF2XYCYh.jpg

Habanero is the hottest I have grown and eaten. You are going for way on past that! :thumbsup:

The Hogue Deka got the nod for a trip to the store since I needed something light to go with my summer cargo pants:thumbsup:
Might give my CRK Inkosi it’s first cleaning when I get home although probably doesn’t need it yet. But figure since I’m going to add a new CRK bead lanyard and have to break it down I might as well get all the factory lube out and use my secret sauce :D
EcBFKOJ.jpg

This is awesome man!!! This is what I expected your Endura to look like after your exclusivity challenge. Looks like that knife has served you well!

Thanks man. That's actually how I acquired it. Someone attempted a copperwash I believe. I've since been meddling with it. Think I might be done:

IMG-20200712-144536-634.jpg

Back