EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Spending some time on the porch studying and catching up on this thread. This Protech Malibu has been in the pocket for a few days and I haven't looked in the drawer to rotate it out yet. There's so much to like. Lightweight, great ergos, crazy sharp out of the box, perfect fit and finish.. fidget factor is 10/10. I've owned a few great button lock knives but this is easily my favorite.

View attachment 1376964

I hope they come out with more colors, I need an orange knife. Love everything about the Malibu.

m9cZCui.jpg

Going to give it an honest tryout, see how it lives up to it’s mythical reputation. So far it carries very comfortable and is nicely balanced in the pocket. I like the clip but dislike the color of it. I doubt it can knock my Socom off the top of the hill, but I’ll have some fun while trying to.
View attachment 1376617

I had this on my 'remind me when in stock' list on bladehq and it finally was in stock. Unfortunately I spent some money on brakes, rotors and other maintenance items for the car. So pissed i missed out again on this knife! Enjoy her!

Back