EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

In the pocket for tonight. Stunning 81 Bull Moose.
yWKIeaj.jpg

Congrats on the DEK1! :thumbsup: Sweet Monday mail call indeed.

This comedian noted to married guys... you can be right, or you can be happy. My wife pushed my Swayback out of the way on this metal table the other day. “You just scratched my knife!?”
“No I didn’t.”
See point one above. Into the rotation it goes. :)

W3HsJvx.jpg

Thanks brother, much of my recent acquisitions have been made possible by Seth :D

And being happy will all depend on her happiness amirite?! ;)

Very interesting pearl knife with a shamrock tang stamp. Can you elaborate on the maker and where you found it? Thanks!
Thank you. It's a W.H.Morley & Sons (1913-1927), one of many German import brands owned by A.Kastor & Bros.
Here's a mark side picture:
R99xyPI.jpg

A little crack in the pearl and a shortened blade make for an affordable antique user. ;)

Wow Dylan!!! love that fixed blade:cool::cool::cool:

Thank you, Paul! I'm rather taken with it. It is my first knife with Elmax steel so I'm curious how it ends up performing for me.

Sweet knives Dylan! Very colorful fixed blade.

Thank you, my friend. Definitely more color than I'm usually into, but this was too sweet and intriguing a knife to pass up.

I always enjoy your creek overlook rail shots Dylan. Side note: a MOW cigar was my first introduction to nicotine sickness. Powerful but tasty!

Thank you, my friend, I am flattered - I try to make the most of what I have at my disposal. Those MoW sticks can certainly pack a punch - I usually have to take the larger sticks considerably slower than I would otherwise.

The poor man's (Protech) Dark Angel auto. These were only $29 when they were available. 3.5" 440 blade. The fit and finish isn't the best, but they are very reliable, and snappy like the Boker Kalashnikov, and the older Lightening OTFs.
dark-angles-auto-black-satin.png

Back