EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Welcome, Mack! Good looking knife--really dig that yellow handle. I'm not really "into" modern knives, but I look here and see some beautiful specimens. Don't think I could ever get used to pocket clips!

I noticed you're from Wimberly. My wife had a conference in San Marcos a couple of years ago. Each day while she was there, I drove over to Wimberly to look at the Case knives at the Ace Hardware store, and to buy a Dr. Pepper made with cane sugar. Nice town. Drove along the river, too:
j0mzWr5.jpg

4hsd3Qb.jpg

Welcome to the Forum.....pic above appears to be one of the River Road Goats. Members of the Official Wimberley Welcoming Committee. (Unable to determine if the girl pictured is Thelma or Louise.)

Last edited:
Is it too soon for a 21 to qualify for Throwback Thursday? I've got some sheetmetal to fab later and then will head up to my oldest son's house to start in helping to put his upstairs apartment back together after the aborted remodeling begun by his younger brother, so a good work user is called for today. This one's spent a lot of days on the job.

WGvWjfN.jpg

c3cLGri.jpg

Back