EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Q5Nxkrk.jpg

S30V Ritter Grip today. Picked this S30V grip up a couple months ago. I've been waiting on
the Igorded micarta scales from Russia for more than 2 months.
With the S30V I have all 4 steel versions Benchmade made the Ritter Grips with, S30V, M2,
M4 and M390. Only took me 14 years.

3T7hmo1.jpg

pplrY2B.jpg

congrats thats impressive! Always wanted a Ritter. Beautiful folders!

Mail Call ! Funky Monkey in Da House :D
Great way to start the weekend with a Southern Grind Spider Monkey. Been admiring these for years and finally pulled the trigger and it did not disappoint! This is a great knife and so happy I picked one up man does it feel good in hand. The CF is gorgeous with beautiful fit and finish. I went for the murdered out look and I love how the titanium liners are even blacked out :thumbsup:
Just in time for some UFC and table top couch carry :D :thumbsup:
IufwbLH.jpg

Yh57CPy.jpg

That’s a bunch of serious steel right there!! Wish I could ‘like’ 3 times.. once for each awesome blade!

grybsh7 grybsh7 your Grip game is incredibly strong now! Thanks much for the group shot :)

I’ve been working straight through since Thursday, and haven’t had the chance to go home and switch folders (or see my fam lol), so the chef is still rockin with me. Looks like I’ll be outa here in a few hours, and I sure could use some R&R. Hope everyone is already having a great weekend.
8F8CFDCF-0C88-44CC-AEC4-1EB058834033.jpeg

Day Two with the Turtle. I worked about 5 hours prepping for the new tub and surround in my son's upstairs apartment. The one we're replacing was a retro-fit by a previous owner, they made quite a mess of the framing, and it's an older house so it's slow going. Between the heat and about 25-30 trips up and down the stairs I ran out of gas big time around four and limped home. No fresh pics today, just a couple from the files.

LtJUUz4.jpg

ztQmKnq.jpg

Back