EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

RSMIpP0.jpg

Perhaps if one is interested in knowing more about the mechanism? Better question is why you are quoting a nearly year old post to ask a fairly easy to answer question. :D
Sorry, I'm going through this thread from the beginning, so it was a "new" post to me.

Ah, I see. That has got to be a fun project! If you do a search, you could also find the older EDC pic threads to go through :eek:

As to the chain drive, I'm not sure of the actual merits to the thing itself. What I do know is that there are some in this great hobby that particularly enjoy funky, unique, and even outright strange locking mechanism. Take WValtakis WValtakis for example. He posts a lot of stuff I've never seen before. Lots of ways to enjoy this hobby, including collecting the bizarre :eek::D

And because it is the EDC thread, I'm not sure exactly what I'll be carrying the rest of the day, perhaps I will give updates throughout the day like some seem to do, but I know I'll be carrying the Pacific Salt during my morning ride.

s5veKK9.jpg
Thanks.

Back