EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Morning in the garden 71lbs of beans!
ltAiZB2.jpg

Got my 5 year pin at work today:thumbsup: Can’t believe I’ve already been there that long. But my last job I was there about 20 years although left briefly and came back temporarily “I thought” for almost 15 years Straight lol. Anyway was going to wait until Friday to carry this beautiful Medford serial#003:eek: but I can wait no longer I feel like celebrating :D So hump day carry it is.
gGbfsPB.jpg

Congrats!

Wooden Wednesday

lBw5MTW.jpg

Last edited:
TenShun705 TenShun705 , Fullflat Fullflat , @grybsh7 , I've already committed to my Blue Biryukov Beauty today with, of course, no regrets, but perhaps I'll keep your Scintillating Stream of Strizhness alive tomorrow by carrying and posting mine. In the meantime...

HXzd20Q.jpg

ZszcPHT.jpg
That Biryukov really is a beauty! You’ve sure got a talent for sniffing out some incredible folders brother :)

I don't know how you Southern fellas can handle all that heat y'all get down there. It's been in the 90's here on Cape, which is wicked unusual for us sticking out into the Atlantic, and I've been so drained just putting in a couple 5 hour days that I forgot to take pics and post here yesterday. Consequently I carried the same knife again today which was a steady work carry quite a few years back. I bought this one on my birthday up in Vermont not long after we got our place up there, later adding a set of Igorded OD Micarta scales to complete the package and I still pocket it from time-to-time.

rPLh9M1.jpg

QKojLoy.jpg

I was born in Texas, but lived here in Chicago since I was 2. Spent summers down in Galveston.

I've been here in the Chi 39 years, and I still can't handle the cold. Only once have I enjoyed the cold, and that was upon leaving the hospital after many months. Couldn't walk, but having 5° fresh air was amazing. I was gulping it down like an alcoholic. But a few minutes later was transferred into the ambulance to go to the rehab center. At least I got to go outside occasionally there.

Love the Ikuchi and trimming out electrical on beach houses
570e391685ab06f03381dbcc55778a7ea2140f4f.jpg

Hate attics at "high noon" in July as far south as you can go in Alabama :mad:
Doing normal EDC tasks with my SEAL Team makes me much less bitter :cool:
Makes you feel "cooler" up there, so to speak, rather than some chump sloggin it out in an attic :p
The Joys and Pains of HVAC- #71 Cool Knives/ Sweltering Attics o_O:thumbsup:
fb0f146fa1f48c52db09c5b30334da38277f94b9.jpg

TenShun705 TenShun705 , Fullflat Fullflat , @grybsh7 , I've already committed to my Blue Biryukov Beauty today with, of course, no regrets, but perhaps I'll keep your Scintillating Stream of Strizhness alive tomorrow by carrying and posting mine. In the meantime...

HXzd20Q.jpg

ZszcPHT.jpg

You’ve got some of the most gorgeous Russian made knives I’ve laid eyes on. Can’t even begin to keep up! :)

Back