EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Take care of yourself man. You’ve had to weather through some tough times, but you have a good heart and are strong dude!

Carrying this in the pocket today. Let my youngest son fondle it while supervising for a little bit, until he started trying to pull on the blade as seen below.

I’m pretty sure this will be his one day.
View attachment 1387708

Thanks, I appreciate it. Today was better stayed home, cleaned, laundry, pet store.

Speaking of kids and knives, I let my six and seven year old nephews check out my Case mini-copperlock on Saturday, under my supervision.

It was funny, I told them that I was leaving everything, including my knife, gun, and toy collection to the four of them. Emmett (7) says "but you won't die anytime soon, right? Like not for 10 years?" I hope not I'm only 41! I told him I plan to see all four of them graduate high school. So that means 18 more years minimum.

Thanks, I appreciate it. Today was better stayed home, cleaned, laundry, pet store.

Speaking of kids and knives, I let my six and seven year old nephews check out my Case mini-copperlock on Saturday, under my supervision.

It was funny, I told them that I was leaving everything, including my knife, gun, and toy collection to the four of them. Emmett (7) says "but you won't die anytime soon, right? Like not for 10 years?" I hope not I'm only 41! I told him I plan to see all four of them graduate high school. So that means 18 more years minimum.

I am sure they are glad you are in their lives. Uncles are a huge part of kids lives. For me personally, I feel like I hit the jackpot with mine and converse with many of them regularly.

Looks like your helping them grow up to be good humans!

Endura & PSK EDC for Thursday.
MDMZCR5.jpg

I am sure they are glad you are in their lives. Uncles are a huge part of kids lives. For me personally, I feel like I hit the jackpot with mine and converse with many of them regularly.

Looks like your helping them grow up to be good humans!

In that I can't have kids of my own, they are the closest thing to it. The three boys sleep over every Saturday.

I'm awake at 4 am due to low blood sugar, but I plan on carrying the talented Mr. Bradley today.

jLNsT0z.jpg

Because you don't know and want to find out? o_O

ChazzyP, You are very good at identifying the knives you post, but, some others are not.

We're now at 1800+ pages.
I could, probably, have asked the "what is it" question at least once per page.

Wouldn't it be simpler to just give a one line description of what you're posting rather than have another 1800 "what is it posts?"

Back