EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

50174578747_ba4daf69b6_k.jpg

Newly arrived Praetorian Slim should make a great weekend carry.

Friday Cheers to my bladed brethren!

I’ve waited a long time to get my mitts on an Insingo. Being a fan of wharnies, this shape is a pretty sweet blend of belly and straight edge. Loving it.

Its funny how straight the blade looks until you put it next to a wharnie. A pretty straight edge in this case. If you ever put your Wharnie on a flat surface you may be surprised how not straight it is. :cool:

4MvdDRU.jpg

Pretty radically different tip from a Tanto of course. Love the utility of the Insingo tip.
IQEtEpJ.jpg

xC5Akkt.jpg

ChazzyP, You are very good at identifying the knives you post, but, some others are not.

We're now at 1800+ pages.
I could, probably, have asked the "what is it" question at least once per page.

Wouldn't it be simpler to just give a one line description of what you're posting rather than have another 1800 "what is it posts?"
If I'm good at identifying my posted knives, jheis, that's most likely born of my tendency toward verbosity rather than any specific desire to be helpful. ;) For my part, some of the fun of the hobby and participating here is doing a bit of internet searching to figure out just what a particularly interesting blade is. One usually learns quite a bit more along the way. Additionally enjoyable is interacting with other members, the majority of whom are more than happy to be engaged by others and to not only identify their knives but to crow a bit more about them as well. :cool:

zqPYzvC.jpg

Day 31 of 31 for my Kershaw Atmos. Next months carry will be my GEC 93. Its going to be interesting to carry only a traditional as I usually like to fidget with my knives.

Doing a month long carry ended up being easier than expected and quite a joy. I became really comfortable with my knife and sort of learned things about myself along the way. Hopefully the month of carrying my GEC will go as smoothly. Plus you are probably tired of seeing the Atmos.

I got this one in the mail yesterday. Back from CASE for a warranty trip. They cleaned it up a bit, but only addressed about half of the issues. Happy with it overall. I was inspecting it and accidentally dropped it on the concrete from about 4 feet. Couple dings, but it's going to be a user so I wasn't too upset with myself.

This leather slip from the 2018 Buck Blade forums traditional fits perfectly.

20200731_191920_copy_2241x3984.jpg 20200731_192116_copy_2241x3984.jpg

Back