EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

ZywHPlH.jpg

Fresh from warranty work (and a killer sharpening), the Freeman 451 is getting the nod today. :)

I'm headed out into the woods for an overnight backpacking trip and still trying to decide between my White River Backpacker Pro and Mora Bushcrafter, but I'll try to remember to get a photo of whatever wins out when we set up camp. Have a great weekend, everyone! :D

laJ3b7C.jpg

(The lighter is my beloved brass Zippo w/butane insert.)

zqPYzvC.jpg

Day 31 of 31 for my Kershaw Atmos. Next months carry will be my GEC 93. Its going to be interesting to carry only a traditional as I usually like to fidget with my knives.

Doing a month long carry ended up being easier than expected and quite a joy. I became really comfortable with my knife and sort of learned things about myself along the way. Hopefully the month of carrying my GEC will go as smoothly. Plus you are probably tired of seeing the Atmos.

the atmos is a fantastic budget piece imo and most certainly is adequate enough. I would welcome a slightly larger version with an upgrade to sandvik steel for a little higher price although theres the ZT 0470 so doubt it’ll happen. The atmos hollow grind and action are my favorite features along with ease of carry. Good value overall. Curious how many sharpenings were in order over a months time?

Just got the keys to my new house today......

Here is a pic of the dragon fruit coming in

UA9WaB7h.jpg
Congrats on the new house brother! That mula is looking sweet also.

Not sure how I’m supposed to slim down the collection when the wife gets me a Pelican case for our 6th year anniversary :rolleyes:

View attachment 1389426

Hope everyone’s having a good Saturday so far!
Well you could always move toward bigger knives so you don't need so many to fill your case. :p

I also see that you're continuing our Stunning Show of Strizhness for another day. :D

Well you could always move toward bigger knives so you don't need so many to fill your case. :p

I also see that you're continuing our Stunning Show of Strizhness for another day. :D

Lol, I like the way you think ;) The Small Strizh is a solid choice to carry in shorts, but I’m looking for to the fall/winter seasons to carry larger knives in my jeans lol. Hoping you’re having good weekend so far brother!

Side discussion: Congrats on the new house @ErocSD !

Back