EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Took my son out for his first camping trip that wasn't in our backyard. We fished, hiked, made hot dogs, and roasted marshmallows over the fire. I carried an Esee 4, Hogue Ritter, and my Wave+.

20200801_182131.jpg 20200801_103938.jpg 20200731_203841.jpg

We also stopped to pick blueberries on our way home. The minimal they sold at a time to pick was 12 quarts. Looks like lots of blueberries in our future.

Unfortunately none of those pictures will load.

Out of the safe for a wipe down and some love for my favorite Barkie .
88UTpje.jpg

Which Bark River is that? I just picked up my first off of the exchange. A Bushcrafter cpm3v should be here on Thursday.

I made it a Sculpted Seabed Saturday with my Olamic Rainmaker. I hope it works as it's been awful dry here on Cape with any real rain just missing us or breaking up as it moves off the Mainland. J went out and watered the side yard and her plantings after I was done hunting photo backgrounds in the shade of our house and oak trees.

A0Nr7LP.jpg

0Pa5mb2.jpg

Those scales are hawwwt! :thumbsup:

Its these three today...
View attachment 1389616
I can’t seem to put the REK Ember down...then a Sebenza 21 modded by @razor-edge-knives, and a CPK DEK1.

It’s a good day!

Trifecta of goodness there man. :thumbsup:

A humble Case Sodbuster arrived in the mail today. Slightly re-profiled the blade and addressed a severe rough open and close issue. Has nice pocket worn covers, centered blade with no play and now a wicked tru-sharp blade. Carries thin, yet plenty of blade. Apart from the rough open and close issue which is now fixed, the only issue that bothered me is off colored covers from pile to mark side, kind of common with Case in my opinion. I see Rit Dye in it's future. Overall, I'm good with the price I paid, it's a very capable knife:thumbsup:
0n1cpV.jpg

spuSvK.jpg

Back