EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Sunday morning garden grocery haul.

TPqRrmy.jpg

Calm before the storm here. Glad to see this bee-atch get downgraded to a tropical storm. Hope the power stays on for you Fullflat Fullflat !

Yk3iio7l.jpg

Last edited:
Sunday morning garden grocery haul.

TPqRrmy.jpg

Calm before the storm here. Glad to see this bee-atch get downgraded to a tropical storm. Hope the power stays on for you Fullflat Fullflat !

Yk3iio7.jpg
Thanks brother! We’re still powered up down here, and enjoying the breeze ;) Hope it passes by y’all with zero incidents. Excellent looking little harvest from the garden today, btw :)

28BB9DC8-D240-499D-BA7C-74EC1715CDAC.jpeg

Last edited:
A humble Case Sodbuster arrived in the mail today. Slightly re-profiled the blade and addressed a severe rough open and close issue. Has nice pocket worn covers, centered blade with no play and now a wicked tru-sharp blade. Carries thin, yet plenty of blade. Apart from the rough open and close issue which is now fixed, the only issue that bothered me is off colored covers from pile to mark side, kind of common with Case in my opinion. I see Rit Dye in it's future. Overall, I'm good with the price I paid, it's a very capable knife:thumbsup:

I know what you mean about mis-matched covers. This Schrade was an impulse buy sight unseen. Didn’t even think about it being made in China. It is still an ok user though.

Those scales are hawwwt! :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:
Thanks, man. It seems I'm on a bit of a blue kick these last few days with my Biryukov three back, my Rainmaker yesterday, and making this a Shiro Sunday with my F95R. All blue, but all different too with the first being CF, the second sculpted and showy, and the F series understated with simple milling accents. I wrote the other day about how satisfying the improvement in the Biryukov's action has been as it breaks in and the 95R just seems to get smoother, easier flipping, and more hydraulically free-dropping every time I break it out. :D

nxZuyq9.jpg

VyfRK7N.jpg

Between the AD10 and the 4 Max/Scout, which are you liking more? I think I saw Chip with the Demko version of the AD10. I am curious about these folding tanks.

Both are excellent knives with their own niche, although there's definitely some overlap. I'm glad I own them both but if I could only pick one, it'd be the AD-10. It's a more generally useful size for me, 3 oz. lighter than the Scout, and the most refined CS knife I've ever handled.

The Scout is an outstanding value for the money, though, especially if you hunt around a bit and find it at $85.

Back