EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

thanks for the hospitality!) yesss, there is something to show)

Google Translate:
Welcome, I would say this is the best way to introduce yourself! This is an awesome ZT you have here, hopefully you have some more beautiful knives to show us! Feel comfortable: D. [/ QUOTE]
thanks for the hospitality!) yeah, there is something to show).

Nice, looking forward to it. Had to use my friend google for the translation. :p

Google Translate:
Welcome, I would say this is the best way to introduce yourself! This is an awesome ZT you have here, hopefully you have some more beautiful knives to show us! Feel comfortable: D. [/ QUOTE]
thanks for the hospitality!) yeah, there is something to show).

Nice, looking forward to it. Had to use my friend google for the translation. :p

yes, sorry, it happened due to the fact that I was using auto-translation in the browser, which translated English back to Russian. I'll write in English!)

Can't believe I've had this knife for a year already. Crazier is that this month will mark 7 years on BF, and I've only been banned once. Don't know how y'all put up with me all these years.

W9rKu6S.jpg

Today's EDC combo, Benchmade Griptilian in D2 and a Wounded Warrior SAK.
iaPnKKL.jpg

The Grip in D2 is one of my main daily use knives. The D2 takes a nice edge, easy to touch up and the coating has held up well for all the use it sees. The SAK replaced my older Super Tinker, it has the awl, hook and screwdriver on the bottom that I forgot to show. It only sees light occasional use but I generally have it or another model on me. I do like the vic scissors.

Took off work today and worked from "home", lol. Drove an hour to kayak fish our states tournament bass lake. Carried the trusty Native 5 Salt, wow what a knife. It's not my favorite Salt knife I own but dang, it's a joy to carry, especially with the upgraded Lc200n steel over the H1. I still prefer my DF2 Salt as it lives in my swim trunks at the beach, lake and pool all summer. Day ended early because of the wind, but hey, any day at the lake is better than being in the office. Decided to carry it the rest of the night too while unpacking and enjoying a few cold ones.

Untitled by Caleb Bender, on Flickr

Back