EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

1453a8d72ce19de1b7e8ff3720e9d89e206e000c.jpg

Hell yes with the Pakkawood. Where's the Police4 at? :)

The quote is from another thread and a couple months back, but is here as I finally got my Hap40/Pakkawood Police4 in today's mail call. There's a link in our friend's quote to his absolutely drool-worthy pic of his Endura/Delica pair which stoked my fires back when to finally acquire my two. At the time I bought I didn't even know the Police4 existed in that version and this all reminds me of a story about covetousness my late dad used in a sermon or two.

A guy had always envied his buddy's car phone way back in the day before cells and was finally able to get one of his own. He immediately called his friend car-to-car to brag on his acquisition only to be asked, "Would you mind holding? My other phone is ringing."

So now I have my handsome Police4 to go with my first two, but I also now know that our friend has all five models of that KC exclusive . Can my father's words save me from the other two or will I succumb before Knifecenter comes out with a sixth?

Anyway, here's some pics of my late day, post mail call switch with its new brothers.

UVbBAds.jpg

9gsT5j2.jpg

I aspire to be that disciplined ;)

Keeping it micarta -
View attachment 1400591
Well it’s just kinda happened. There was a thread about tantos and a thread for same knife for 30 days. I read thru them both and I wanted to spend a little time with a tanto in consecutive days to get a good gauge of use. For my needs it works just fine. I’ve kinda taken some inspiration from @CHNeal and @Murphjd25 on keeping it simple with less knives.

Obviously I’ve pretty well planted my roots in CRK and post a lot of the same knives. I still enjoy seeing all the different knives that people post. I like seeing the environments they’re in more than the actual knife honestly. I think it’s pretty cool seeing my CRKs beat up and dirty, then see the exact same knife sitting behind a desk. All walks of life enjoying the same knives in different ways

Well it’s just kinda happened. There was a thread about tantos and a thread for same knife for 30 days. I read thru them both and I wanted to spend a little time with a tanto in consecutive days to get a good gauge of use. For my needs it works just fine. I’ve kinda taken some inspiration from @CHNeal and @Murphjd25 on keeping it simple with less knives.

Obviously I’ve pretty well planted my roots in CRK and post a lot of the same knives. I still enjoy seeing all the different knives that people post. I like seeing the environments they’re in more than the actual knife honestly. I think it’s pretty cool seeing my CRKs beat up and dirty, then see the exact same knife sitting behind a desk. All walks of life enjoying the same knives in different ways

It’s always a pleasure seeing your CRK’s put to work. Hope you’re having a good start to your week brother!

The quote is from another thread and a couple months back, but is here as I finally got my Hap40/Pakkawood Police4 in today's mail call. There's a link in our friend's quote to his absolutely drool-worthy pic of his Endura/Delica pair which stoked my fires back when to finally acquire my two. At the time I bought I didn't even know the Police4 existed in that version and this all reminds me of a story about covetousness my late dad used in a sermon or two.

A guy had always envied his buddy's car phone way back in the day before cells and was finally able to get one of his own. He immediately called his friend car-to-car to brag on his acquisition only to be asked, "Would you mind holding? My other phone is ringing."

So now I have my handsome Police4 to go with my first two, but I also now know that our friend has all five models of that KC exclusive . Can my father's words save me from the other two or will I succumb before Knifecenter comes out with a sixth?

Anyway, here's some pics of my late day, post mail call switch with its new brothers.

UVbBAds.jpg

9gsT5j2.jpg

I'll say it again... Hell yes with the Pakkawood! Funny, that quote about the Police was me just wishlisting, nearly two months before it was announced :)

Can we get a Rookie or Manbug Wharie @KnifeCenter ? Think about it: Bolstered Manbug HAP40 wharncliffe pakkawood...

Back