EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

8csNEH5.jpg

Thanks, but I've already made accounts at several image uploading sites for this purpose since I've been posting here, and they keep closing down and going to trash because image hosting is dead and social media moved on. I have a 2005 account. I literally signed up as soon as I turned 18 and could legally buy my own knives. I should not have to pay or jump through hoops to share my hobby.
I use PhotoResizer, it's a free app that's wicked easy to use.

Great shot! I really like that quirky thing. Was sorry I missed a reservation, but will be trying for one. There seems to be split opinion on them, so hopefully that will mean less frenzied drops.

It's s bummer he went the scammer route - there is a thread or two about it in GB&U. He did do very impressive work. I had a third project all set to go with him right as his business went south, but was lucky to have not sent him a knife or any $ yet.

I still have the Nilakka, but sold the 710.
4wZT8LV.jpg

Good lord those Nilakka scales are hot! :thumbsup: Great piece. I was just thinking about how impressed I am with that model the other day. The scales are about the only nitpick one might have when stock. Not bad, just plain.

How are you liking the Chief, chief? That one’s been on my radar for a sprint. But this looming K390 Police LW would be overlap for the long, pointy folder slot in the rotation. I think I’d like the more hand filling Chief, but...K390! :)

OK, mb> mb> and @Officer's Match , you guys got my Scout out of the drawer again in under a week for admiration, pics, and carry. Not that there's anything wrong with that as it's a totally great knife...

X2aypzs.jpg

SThHaTP.jpg

...and while the distal taper reference over at the Cheburkov Channel was to my Voron, mb>, the grind detail you mentioned and I wrote about there was to the Scout's blade, the subtle transition of which from primary to flat at the spine somehow never fails to catch my eye and bring a smile.

9WYaiMg.jpg

Back