EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

IMG-20140703-103041-zpstzuel24n.jpg

It was between that or a Mnandi. Since i have already a few CRKs, i wanted to try someting new.... no regrets whatsoever and glad i went with it!

I hate to say it out loud, but the Rinkhals is more comfortable IMHO than the Mnandi, and I have both. Both are stunning and do their jobs tho. :)
Congrats again, beautiful warthog on yours too!

Good morning!
That’s what’s nice about being on Stay-Cation is morning can be when ever you want :D
Been going crazy wanting to get my bike out but because of all the fires and smoke It’s very unhealthy conditions so been just staying in running the air condition and everything buttoned down to keep the smoke out. Enjoying life but in a different way:)
Today it’s not as Smokey but smells more just like a wet campfire so I’m going to wait a few more days in hope it clears up more.
Rg0GMv8.jpg

I let out a sigh of relief when I saw they were finally sold out at BHQ. That sale price was eating at me...”order one, you need it, and the price is right”
That was a great price and I was fighting it to. Ended up caving in and ordering one but then came to reality and canceled since I already have 2 one being a safe queen and the other in my edc rotation.
That blue lava g-10 and sw looks really good though !

Couple-a Bokers on the belt today -
RAllCro.jpg

Man those Arnos are nice! Sharp & Fiery Sharp & Fiery Kmikaz3 Kmikaz3
I've been admiring them since Kmikaz3 first posted his.

We are waiting patiently for you to join the club. ;)
On a serious note...the fit and finish on the Rinkhals is top top notch.

Last edited:
Back