EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

IMG-20131125-112836-zpsxv7yz4ah.jpg

When I got bit by this wicked “knife bug” and fell down the rabbit hole a few months ago, I’d stay up half the night looking at knives. The Hogue X5 was one of the first knives I stumbled upon and immediately said “Yep, gotta have one of them”.

It doesn’t appear to be very popular around here, but it tends to be my “go-to” knife for most of my heavier days.

Personally, I really like the ergonomics and the styling. Again, I’m new to all this and just trying to muddle my way through the learning curve...but I suspect that no matter where this journey leads, I’m always gonna have a soft spot for this one.
fokasBM.jpg
g1R2Ej6.jpg

When I got bit by this wicked “knife bug” and fell down the rabbit hole a few months ago, I’d stay up half the night looking at knives. The Hogue X5 was one of the first knives I stumbled upon and immediately said “Yep, gotta have one of them”.

It doesn’t appear to be very popular around here, but it tends to be my “go-to” knife for most of my heavier days.

Personally, I really like the ergonomics and the styling. Again, I’m new to all this and just trying to muddle my way through the learning curve...but I suspect that no matter where this journey leads, I’m always gonna have a soft spot for this one.
fokasBM.jpg
g1R2Ej6.jpg

Hogue makes great knives. I have their Exploit OTF. I once had a EX-01, but sold it as it was a bit big for me. I like the X5, and have considered the SIG version.

Back