EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

ExIgrKN.jpg

I found this the other day. Pretty impressive and real impressive considering the time period it was done in, back when neatness wasn’t really a thing. Somebody really worked at it. Extremely tight bends View attachment 1424146

Whoa that is a gem for how old it looks. Workmanship is next to godlyness in my book. My local inspector would have written me up on those tight bends though lol. Per code he would have said they are too tight. @$$hat

With a face maybe only a mother could love, then Watu is a capable and unique knife for sure. One thing that surprised me not so evident in side on pics is the unique, late, subtle sweep at the tip on an other wise wharnie-like blade.

p5RCCSel.jpg

GLOQkuol.jpg

If I keep this, I think just making a small change by rounding off the awkward top angle here would give it a more attractive look.

GwlVP6Tl.jpg

This is a custom jens anso orso. If you wanna try it without shelling out the ~$2k or so I believe Viper knives makes a production version.

This is my favorite smaller folder in my collection. Its about the size of a Benchmade bugout for comparison sake.

Thanks for the info, the Viper is an attractive alternative and a little more within my comfort zone.

This must happen to everyone at first, but I scroll through this thread every day and keep jotting down knives I “gotta have”. If I had all these “gotta haves”, I’d be divorced, broke and living in the street.

I’m hoping with time and patience, I’ll settle in and learn enough to make intelligent, considered purchases moving forward?

Or should I just start keeping an eye out for a nice, lightly used XL refrigerator box before winter sets in?

Lol, at least I’ll be able to cut out some really nice windows.

Back