EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Still breakin' her in... slowly getting better.

20200924-082935.jpg

I new one for me today. Sharp by Design VoidXL custom. It is a beautiful knife.

This version is without the "void" in the blade and I love it. Great design and action. The blade is a work of art (very very thin behind the edge). I really like the user/worker configuration and finish on this one (it will get used).

I think I'm in love.

4Hw5Sj3.jpg

uPOpCef.jpg

rKdY1T0.jpg

pQnTEh2.jpg

Definitely not done enough for me but then I am not the one eating it. :D

You guys are missing out! To each his own I guess. I worked at Outback in college and I used to always get well done.

I saw all these people eating rare and med rare and decided to try it. I started at Med well and then Medium and Med rare, finally rare with a seared crust.

I've never gone back, even a medium is to too far done for me. You want to let the flavor of the meat shine!!

My wife was saying the steak was too rare for her tonight then she tried it and couldn't stop eating it. She admitted it I was right and it was better rare haha. At least I converted one person.

Carrying my favorite Rick Grimes special today. :D

I'm a big fan of The Walking Dead (both the show and the comic), and it's fun to watch their knives come and go on the show. Rick's toted a wide range of knives over the years, including some pretty subpar ones -- but the G10/waveless Bad Monkey is the best of the bunch. :)

iZuXM6T.jpg

Season 6, episode 15
aSfHUq9.png

I was doing a one month carry of my Bugout and made I made it 24 days....

But then this showed up today during lunch:

6kc2tjM.jpg

It's my first Spyderco and I am looking forward to trying this out and putting it through its paces. I am also looking forward to see what Maxamet is capable of and how it might patina over time. It came shaving sharp so I have high hopes already. The thumb hole and compression lock will take some getting used to from thumbstuds and flippers.

I new one for me today. Sharp by Design VoidXL custom. It is a beautiful knife.

This version is without the "void" in the blade and I love it. Great design and action. The blade is a work of art (very very thin behind the edge). I really like the user/worker configuration and finish on this one (it will get used).

I think I'm in love.

4Hw5Sj3.jpg

uPOpCef.jpg

rKdY1T0.jpg

pQnTEh2.jpg

Love my SBD knives

116017763_1208838656134305_4143915561056716689_n.jpg

Back