EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Hope you got a discount on that one, since he put the blade on backwards and all
Lol! Just needs second edge
16009983428830.jpg

Ho! Is that w40k u guys like?

16009983428871.jpg

Decided to top the week off this Friday with this pair again :thumbsup: with the exception of the worksharp of course :D
Decided to use the worksharp I didn’t use the guides so I could hit the edge at the angles I wanted to remove the micro chips on the sheepdog as mentioned earlier caused by hitting a staple opening a box so to no fault of this S35vn . Anyway oh my it was a success and pretty proud of my self it’s been a while since I freehanded on stones and or a Bowie for that matter.I must say it’s sharper now then out of box and it was sharp then. It’s so much easier keeping a consistent edge on a chisel grind so that takes a lot of the credit. Very impressed the way this S35vn responded to stones and took a edge :thumbsup:
A beautiful sharp working edge but maybe on the next sharpening when ever that might be I might pull out the edge pro and put a nice polished edge on it .But until then I’m going to enjoy this super sharp working edge.
wkllKb6.jpg

nMhkRUC.jpg

Nice posts n pics, guys!
View attachment 1425403
Just finished reassembling this guy after a box of colorful Ti showed up earlier today :eek:. Having the scale flats polished really paid off :). On to a little late night couch carry (fondle:p) then back to the pocket in the AM :D.
I finally see it adai took some lines from the mutant flipper to it. And you made the knife look beautiful!
Made me smile

Back