EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Ic9Wben.jpg

Gotta figure out how to upload photos from my phone
Pretty sure my photobucket account lapsed years ago

But checking in after several years and I have, somewhat inadvertently, morphed my edc from a buck 301

To a leatherman skeletool

I suppose edit for clarification

I lost my 301. I am severely sad
But I was gifted the skeletool by a co-worker and it quietly became my ...always clip it to my pants tool.

But much to my surprise after turning my attention back to sharps after several years it seems the skeletool has quietly become a go to tool for a good number of folks

Lol

Last edited:

S, the crosscut micarta on the 31’s are beautiful aren’t they. :) Glad to see ya got one. :)

I don’t actually carry this one all too often. As I slowly learn what I like and don’t like in an EDC knife, I’m finding I prefer them a bit smaller and a little less “ornate”.

I still love the touches of blue in the carbon fiber and think it’s a very attractive, well-made knife. I also love fidgeting with it. In hindsight, perhaps the Unicorn would’ve been a more appropriate size for me.

Hope you guys and gals are all enjoying the weekend!
WaviLrk.jpg
9prHHP5.jpg
CqiuN4I.jpg

Beautiful blade...needs “memory marks.” ;)

Absolutely excellent pairing.

Águila with Sebenza21 for Sunday.
xNAovKq.jpg

Great folder fixie combo. :)

Love this shot...very nice. :)

And yet another stunning pair of traditionals from you @Half/Stop :D

Love that little bit of blue in the Q’s scales! Nice choice!

Threw this little Brisa/Enzo bobtail in the mix while playing around out back. Cool little fixie.
View attachment 1427142

I agree, I love the Bobtail so much I had mine rescaled with Cocofibre Micarta and mosaic pin! Great knife you have there.

Some of you all take too many pictures on the weekends and need to get out more! Ahaha. ;) Jokes.

Still carrying these today, and all weekend...
43AA69CA-F1BF-452E-8211-2ED4D7481D8D.jpeg
Had a pair of Woodies get away from me this weekend...learning my new gun, and man was I upset. Haha. Funny how ducks can make a man crazy.
2867AA2A-3BF1-4AA4-B30C-1820AB878CC2.jpeg
However, we are almost in full color here in northern Canada...
D4FE6CDA-0C3D-4FE7-806E-8C98A2F62443.jpeg

I hope everyone’s week treats them well!!
Thanks for all the eye candy folks!

Back