EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Grabbed this lille guy for a lazy Sunday loafin’ around the house. Just a neat little knife...
IEYdeQD.jpg
bgigaTZ.jpg

I carried the new 31 again today, watching football, cleaning up a little in the metal shop, and bringing in firewood. I salvaged the squirrel-cage from the old furnace, too, as those make great job site/work fans for hot days.

I've been waiting for my Jekyll to Hyde backspacer to arrive as it seems a bit long in transit, though my new CRK slip, Paracord, and a couple natural Micarta beads arrived Friday and were picked up yesterday. I've been practicing a new knot and tried out that Wide Diamond and the bigger bead on the new cord, though that one seems a bit overlarge for the Sebenza. I think I'll probably go with the small bead and snake knots, but it likely won't be tomorrow as the only tracking update since leaving Boise on the 13th is still "In Transit, Arriving Late".

MK1c61C.jpg

loFoiFE.jpg

I’ve been selling some off slowly and trying to sell some more. It’s just a lot simpler with less knives. Longest I’ve gone here lately is two weeks with the same knife. Been switching to something different, usually a 21, on weekends. View attachment 1438602

I haven't had the opportunity to try out a CRK yet. But I told myself that if I can carry one or two knives for a whole year I may try one out.

I haven't had the opportunity to try out a CRK yet. But I told myself that if I can carry one or two knives for a whole year I may try one out.
They’re all I carry anymore. Very well built knives. I personally think you have to spend a little bit of time with them to really appreciate them. Simple, reliable, high quality workhorses. I’d prolly keep a micarta Inkosi in all three blade shapes and my PJ Inkosingo if I had to get rid of a bunch of them. They’re not for everyone but they usually move pretty quick on the exchange if you don’t like them

I didn't get any new shots today but took this one last night after a successful night cast netting for shrimp. Caught about 50 and had plenty to feed 8 family members shrimp omelets this morning. Caught some striper but they were too small so back they went.

Not a glamorous shot but this is the aftermath of getting some bait ready for freezing. Lc200n on this waterway gets the job done well. Had enough shrimp leftover and also cut some bait fish up prior to freezing.

20201017_213935_copy_1612x1209.jpg

They’re all I carry anymore. Very well built knives. I personally think you have to spend a little bit of time with them to really appreciate them. Simple, reliable, high quality workhorses. I’d prolly keep a micarta Inkosi in all three blade shapes and my PJ Inkosingo if I had to get rid of a bunch of them. They’re not for everyone but they usually move pretty quick on the exchange if you don’t like them
Please... don't sell your melted sebbie :oops:

View attachment 1439660 View attachment 1439661 View attachment 1439662 View attachment 1439663 Cut some steak, opened some toys, and cut some paper to make some notes

Back