EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

0Yu5389.jpg

That’s another really attractive knife. I wish I could identify it but I’m just not there yet, so I gotta ask....what is it? Thanks!

Nice, you got a snakeskin Coyote!! I wanted one but the budget is really tighht right now. Still hoping Warrior will sell. Congrats its beautiful. Hos is the action?

I am amazed at how good it is honestly. Flips great and it is the perfect size for me. It definitely feels like a $350-400 knife. I've spent a good chunk on production versions of customs lately and have yet to be disappointed in reate/WE/CKF ... on the bright side I got to try em out for a fraction of the $ but my end game is to get the custom of whichever is my favorite.

I am amazed at how good it is honestly. Flips great and it is the perfect size for me. It definitely feels like a $350-400 knife. I've spent a good chunk on production versions of customs lately and have yet to be disappointed in reate/WE/CKF ... on the bright side I got to try em out for a fraction of the $ but my end game is to get the custom of whichever is my favorite.

I agree with that whole heartedly. I really want a custom Mula in Micarta after thr mula x and the trapper and Apache are amazing as well. It all takes money though haha.

It should break in nicely for you. I was fortunate and mine was pretty good out of the box but has gotten even better.
You might try the good ole pencil lead trick on the lockbar face or some like to use a sharpee”black marker”. It will help with Any lock stick you have during the break in period and just touch it up periodically when you start to feel more then you like . I do that to most of my Emerson’s or I should say the ones that have more lock stick then I care to deal with while breaking in lol.
You can also adjust the Pivot for the action if its to tight. I normally like to run mine on the tighter side while breaking in and then make small adjustments later.
Thanks for the tips:thumbsup:. Did the pencil first up but didn’t seem to have any effect. It seems to be improving, I now use the thumbnail and tip, but at first it wouldn’t budge at all with the flat of the thumb. Didn’t try the sharpie though.

Thanks for the tips:thumbsup:. Did the pencil first up but didn’t seem to have any effect. It seems to be improving, I now use the thumbnail and tip, but at first it wouldn’t budge at all with the flat of the thumb. Didn’t try the sharpie though.

That particular model is excellent and a high performing folder. It has a recessed release as a feature, as the original GB1 had an even smaller finger relief.

That hollow ground M4 is magic.

Back