EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Brother! Beautiful ride, beautiful spots, beautiful knife, and exquisite photo’s of color. You still have leaves on the trees where you are. :) Not here, they are all down. :) Enjoy those colors while you can!
And shiny side up eh? :)
First off Happy Birthday !!! Here where I'm at in NC the peak of the leaf season is over, we still have some pretty colors In the lower elevation's. Where I rode too today it's the absolute peak, the best I've saw in year's! This place is kind of a hidden gem, the yoga clad hippie's haven't invaded it yet.

Thursday’s carry “ My Friday :D
CRsGrYC.jpg
How do you like the kapara? I was fondling one at SMKW last week but didn't pull the trigger.

First off Happy Birthday !!! Here where I'm at in NC the peak of the leaf season is over, we still have some pretty colors In the lower elevation's. Where I rode too today it's the absolute peak, the best I've saw in year's! This place is kind of a hidden gem, the yoga clad hippie's haven't invaded it yet.

Sharp & Fiery Sharp & Fiery Looks like you had a fun day today. Happy Birthday! :)

Thanks fellas! Was a great day for sure. :)

Gotta keep that best kept secret after ya tell me. Ahaha!

I had fun playing with it. I think I started getting on the salesman's nerves lol.
It felt like spyderco's version of a 940 to me. Very nice knife.
Absolutely and one of the things that makes it even better IMO is it’s a compression lock so no need to worry of any pressure on the lock bar with a finger causing it to lock closed when trying to open like that particular frame lock on the 940.

Last edited:
Back