EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Hard at work ;)
hShW6ae.jpg

matfox matfox Here you go my friend some size comparisons with the Para 2 and 3.
Just got back from the first day carry with the Strider .75 AR and I’m impressed how well it carried I could barely feel it so it must be the shape and the way it rides in the pocket. Definitely not because of its weight since it’s far from a light weight. Very happy with this one and wow does it feel good in hand.
vmTK692.jpg

VKeZdVJ.jpg

nfvTWKe.jpg

NJ0t9bb.jpg
Great, thank you for posting the additional pictures!
Length of the handle and blade seem pretty similar to the pm2.
The width looks more beefy and the weight is, like you mentioned, more on the heavy site, at least it's still lighter than a XM-24...;)
Blade shape is really cool, seems pretty spiky and stable. Nice swedge and I like how low the edge goes!
Can you spydie flick this one? Have a good day, my friend.

Last edited:
Great, thank you for posting the additional pictures!
Length of the handle and blade seem pretty similar to the pm2.
The width looks more beefy and the weight is, like you mentioned, more on the heavy site, at least it's still lighter than a XM-24...;)
Blade shape is really cool, seems pretty spiky and stable. Nice swedge and I like how low the edge goes!
Can you spydie flick this one? Have a good day, my friend.
Your welcome Brother:thumbsup:
I’ve had a few XM24’s and what a nice knife!
I think the length of the handle on the Strider makes the difference in how well it carry’s.
It’s still breaking in so haven’t even attempted yet to spydie flick it . But it’s really breaking in nice and I love just rolling it open. It has a really nice hydraulic feeling very similar to a CRK but a little thicker feeling. The sound of it engaging and disengaging is very satisfying with a nice solid click.
Have a good day as well my friend.

Back