EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Vacation project finishing up repairing some broken solder joints and traces on this old-school pioneer premier car amp I've owned for 20 years.:eek: Had to remove the guts completely for access and the dividend is on scraping duty to help resolder a couple board traces that have lifted up, bottom left area of the board :oops:. Hopefully get this guy back functional to power my new door speakers in the work truck. :thumbsup: Such a good looking folder!:cool:
FCB9F769-4035-4D80-BC9C-72B49563BD57.jpeg 337DDC5C-6EF8-4561-A21D-0B5F2A0C9FDA.jpeg 8CC26D66-8A58-4645-809A-F6622A80F82B.jpeg

Vacation project finishing up repairing some broken solder joints and traces on this old-school pioneer premier car amp I've owned for 20 years.:eek: Had to remove the guts completely for access and the dividend is on scraping duty to help resolder a couple board traces that have lifted up, bottom left area of the board :oops:. Hopefully get this guy back functional to power my new door speakers in the work truck. :thumbsup: Such a good looking folder!:cool:
View attachment 1444583 View attachment 1444584 View attachment 1444585
The dividend is a great looking knife and one of Kershaws outstanding in house designs.
At least I’m pretty sure it’s a in house design? :)

sGOLqw8.jpg

@Sanaria stole the "new hotness" so she could show off the engraving to the guys in the shop today...I'll have to resort to carrying "old and busted" ;)

View attachment 1444577

That's a real shame. Hopefully you make it through the day with that ridiculous thing. If you run into a task to tough for that "knife" though, you can always get one of the thousand new delivery services to bring you a utility knife from a local hardware store.

That's a real shame. Hopefully you make it through the day with that ridiculous thing. If you run into a task to tough for that "knife" though, you can always get one of the thousand new delivery services to bring you a utility knife from a local hardware store.

Hasn't broken on me yet...

20201027_132404.jpg

Back