EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

GEC-15.jpg
Another very nice burnt orange! A #15, I guess?
The TC is beyond words...:cool::thumbsup:

Currently rocking this #23.
8C8BDFE4-76C6-4617-9AC4-4E437FCF90C3.jpeg

What I want to be rocking today...haha...
BB0AAEED-024E-4B2F-B138-D773E2538247.jpeg
This Mnandi was a wedding present from my wife years ago...I would like to have our very own member Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley make a molded sheath for it. However, because of its sentimental value, I have been quite hesitant to ship over the canadian border twice.
If there is anyone in the US who would be willing to graciously ship their mnandi to Gary for molding a sheath, I would be beyond words.
If willing, shoot me a PM.
Thanks!
And sorry to derail the thread a touch.

Edit to add:Obviously I will pay you for shipping both ways. :)

Last edited:
Carried these two over the weekend while traveling out of state.

bqATkbJ.jpg

Today's carry:

APjQBW4.jpg

fsfkTRL.jpg

hawkbill blade swap on the Byrd Ti meadowlark?

35° here in Chicago. Bleh. Wish I was in Texas with my relatives.

im near Houston and in the 40s this morning with a high of 53 today but back to 70s in a day or two. First cold chill snap this year and much welcomed after a blistering summer!

Try as I might, I have great difficulty in finding something to kick this out of my pocket, it's been a constant companion since getting it and it cuts extremely well and as you can see...it's quite pointy :)

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr
G2

The governor is quite the fantastic offering. Lovely thin hollow grind, smooth action on PB washers, and carries great for a 4” blade, not to heavy at all, and a real bargain to boot!

350E61F3-DFB3-4EFE-B078-52F3FAC0FC80.jpeg
Exskelibur 1 decade today in anticipation of just picking up the smaller decade 2 version off the exchange this morning. Closest thing to a grail of mine, the Trevor Burger EXK custom. Boker did a great job for a production version emulating very closely design wise. Very thinly ground hollow and nice contoured CF with a smooth action on washers. Look forward to receiving the smaller version. (Attached a thumbnail pic of the comparison between the decade 2 vs custom EXK that the seller sent. Almost a mirror image!)

EDIT: finally caught back up in this thread after 10+ pages behind!

Attachments

• 4308B4C9-0A46-4C99-A804-3BD61ACE7BBA.jpeg
    4308B4C9-0A46-4C99-A804-3BD61ACE7BBA.jpeg
    117.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
hawkbill blade swap on the Byrd Ti meadowlark?

im near Houston and in the 40s this morning with a high of 53 today but back to 70s in a day or two. First cold chill snap this year and much welcomed after a blistering summer!

The governor is quite the fantastic offering. Lovely thin hollow grind, smooth action on PB washers, and carries great for a 4” blade, not to heavy at all, and a real bargain to boot!

View attachment 1445163
Exskelibur 1 decade today in anticipation of just picking up the smaller decade 2 version off the exchange this morning. Closest thing to a grail of mine, the Trevor Burger EXK custom. Boker did a great job for a production version emulating very closely design wise. Very thinly ground hollow and nice contoured CF with a smooth action on washers. Look forward to receiving the smaller version. (Attached a thumbnail pic of the comparison between the decade 2 vs custom EXK that the seller sent. Almost a mirror image!)

EDIT: finally caught back up in this thread after 10+ pages behind!

My family is from the Houston area (Galveston and NASA area). My grandma won't like 40°

It is indeed, so much so in fact that I am thinking of getting another one as a spare backup...as you know how things go away so quickly and I would hate to be without one!
G2

Back