EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Mine is the Spark, so the handle length is roughly 3.4 inches...about a half-inch shorter than the handle on your Ferus. It’s definitely a three-finger grip for me and I’d say my hands are fairly average with slender fingers. However, there’s a caveat....the pinkie on my right hand is a wee-bit jacked up from an old break/injury. Four fingers that work properly might fit, lol. I’ll take a pic of it in my hand a bit later today.

By the way, I love that Ferus!

Sorry got confused the SparK is awesome.

The ferus is almost too small for me. Its right at the 3.125" mark.

I'll look forward to the pic. Thanks!

Did someone on this forum make these scales?
That question was answered in post #43107. :)
I'll quote your post, @drwfishesman , so perhaps you'll see this response. Our friend Sharp & Fiery has already directed you to the answer to your query.

As you're a new member--welcome to BF, BTW--I'll explain a little about navigating your way around here. I'm unsure as to what your unpaid membership status will give you, but you should check your settings and see if you can set them to get Alerts when someone mentions you in a post of theirs or quotes one of your posts. That's why I fixed the syntax on your earlier quote and quoted you myself, so that you'd see my response. I mentioned the scalemaker by putting @ before his username, which sends him an alert to find a post that I wanted him to see and also makes his username a link so you can find his Profile Page.

Your unpaid membership won't allow you Private Messaging privileges, but you can always leave a Profile Message on someone's page or they on yours so you can communicate with each other directly without using one of the forums or threads.

Sorry got confused the SparK is awesome.

The ferus is almost too small for me. Its right at the 3.125" mark.

I'll look forward to the pic. Thanks!

If the Ferus is almost too small for you, I’m guessing you’ll find the SparK way too small. I purchased it specifically because of its small size, but it actually handles a bit smaller than the numbers might suggest. Hope that makes sense.

Here’s a few shots of it in my hand. Hopefully they’ll give you a better idea of the size. I’m also tossing in a pic of the SparK alongside the ZT 0450 for a size comparison...plus a bonus shot of my wonky-ass pinkie finger that refuses to grip anything with much effort, lol.
Oo53Ijy.jpg
knEt8Nb.jpg
gdmwMKB.jpg
VPWh6t9.jpg

If the Ferus is almost too small for you, I’m guessing you’ll find the SparK way too small. I purchased it specifically because of its small size, but it actually handles a bit smaller than the numbers might suggest. Hope that makes sense.

Here’s a few shots of it in my hand. Hopefully they’ll give you a better idea of the size. I’m also tossing in a pic of the SparK alongside the ZT 0450 for a size comparison...plus a bonus shot of my wonky-ass pinkie finger that refuses to grip anything with much effort, lol.
Oo53Ijy.jpg
knEt8Nb.jpg
gdmwMKB.jpg
VPWh6t9.jpg

Good lookin out, the ZT0450 was too small for me too haha. I have always said they should make a ZT0451 in the 3.25" range. Thank for the pics, I think I'll go the MAch 3 route for a smaller knife instead. That copper is getting a nice Patina, looks great.

Back