EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Sorry--missed this post of yours after seeing and responding to your second. The standoffs are tight and centering is dead on. The filler tab is ever-so-slightly raised opposite the screw, but this seems natural as it's tied down at just one end and really doesn't bother me. Overall, I'm extremely pleased with the F&F and detailing on this one.

I managed to get mine completely flush by deburring the holes but if that doesn’t bother you, great! Overall, i think you have a gem on your hands! Enjoy! :cool:

Sorry--missed this post of yours after seeing and responding to your second. The standoffs are tight and centering is dead on. The filler tab is ever-so-slightly raised opposite the screw, but this seems natural as it's tied down at just one end and really doesn't bother me. Overall, I'm extremely pleased with the F&F and detailing on this one.

I did see one short vid where they put a small piece of paper at the end opposite where it lifts up and it fixed his issue. Going to try it when I get mine if it has the issue.

Today was one of those days when things didn't really go as planned, though most changes were beneficial save for my team losing in the closing seconds as they appeared to be driving for the winning touchdown.

One thing that was always planned, however, was to carry my new Spartan Harsey NW Coast today and get some pics of it to share after tying up a lanyard last night.

cL9U1W0.jpg

Baltimore or New England fan? Baltimore here so either way I feel your pain...

That is a very nice looking Knife you have there!!

New England. The dude made a helluva play punching the ball out on Cam to ruin what was a decently executed game plan and coulda been a great comeback win. I feel for your loss too, though our teams and fans generally hate each other. :mad: At least you guys are having a decent season at 5-2.

Thanks for the kind words on my knife. :)

I managed to get mine completely flush by deburring the holes but if that doesn’t bother you, great! Overall, i think you have a gem on your hands! Enjoy! :cool:
Ok, you got me thinking about it, so I took the knife and knife tools down to the shop and deburred the screw holes by hand with an abrasive Dremel point. It made no discernible difference. :(
I did see one short vid where they put a small piece of paper at the end opposite where it lifts up and it fixed his issue. Going to try it when I get mine if it has the issue.
I went back down after seeing your post, cut a small piece of resin paper to fit to the rear of the screw and, Voila!, the filler tab now sits flush!
Thanks for the tip! :)

Ok, you got me thinking about it, so I took the knife and knife tools down to the shop and deburred the screw holes by hand with an abrasive Dremel point. It made no discernible difference. :(

I went back down after seeing your post, cut a small piece of resin paper to fit to the rear of the screw and, Voila!, the filler tab now sits flush!

More than happy to help and glad to have it confirmed to work.

New England. The dude made a helluva play punching the ball out on Cam to ruin what was a decently executed game plan and coulda been a great comeback win. I feel for your loss too, though our teams and fans generally hate each other. :mad: At least you guys are having a decent season at 5-2.

Thanks for the kind words on my knife. :)

I’ve tried to keep the peace NE fans (not Steelers though :D). Without Brady the rivalry between NE and Balt. seems... off though.

Glad you fixed somehow :D:thumbsup:

Back