EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

AvtqQyR.jpg

Switching it up today bigtime. Still have the Ember on my belt, but the CPK FK1 is gonna see some duty today.
And thanks to @Fullflat I’m running a new micarta handled utility knife from Riley. Hot darn this thing is light! Thanks Brother, always nice to receive a surprise in the mail. Gonna rep it hard at work for a while.
And yup, already prettied them up with fobs. ;) Hope everyone’s friday treats them well.
16ACC436-3E47-4E24-8E4A-1E31466C081B.jpeg

Switching it up today bigtime. Still have the Ember on my belt, but the CPK FK1 is gonna see some duty today.
And thanks to @Fullflat I’m running a new micarta handled utility knife from Riley. Hot darn this thing is light! Thanks Brother, always nice to receive a surprise in the mail. Gonna rep it hard at work for a while.
And yup, already prettied them up with fobs. ;) Hope everyone’s friday treats them well.
View attachment 1450059
Must be a heavy day with this carry.:eek: @Drew Riley sure makes items that are meant to be used, those utility blade cutters are nice to have around.

As I'd gotten away from my recent higher-end USA-made carry and into my Russian drawer for yesterday's, I pulled a few out of there last night to fondle and compare. Trying to recall the longest bladed of them all I found the 4.25" Voron to be the one, with my 111, MILK, and Rainmaker (by heritage) all about the same at somewhat +4.

Anyway, it'll be a Carbon Fiber Friday today with this big ole Shiro which is also about my freest dropper and scary enough at that with its re-profiled, micro-beveled M390 edge. :eek:

Edit, 11/7: I just had a bunch of knives out and was measuring again. I discovered the Voron's blade is actually 4.375" and my longest overall are my two Police models at 4.4375".

MucpwHX.jpg

6g4XHOL.jpg

Last edited:
Back