EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

dbZNO3sh.jpg
Morning, mr. 47!

Off

16052863530132.jpg

Absolutely!! I sent him a PM asking for advice instead of torturing myself for hours watching knife reviews! I'd much rather hear from someone who really carries a knife and really uses it!

D helped me out when i was contemplating CRK purchases as well. Very knowledgeable and a good dude!

1E6754BF-D640-4917-960D-F65A7CCAC697.jpeg
back to the smock this evening. Having a hard time putting this guy down since acquired!

Mail call today, Thanks Dcdavis Dcdavis for the advice you were right! I sure am loving my new Inkosi..
29B8AgW.jpg

Absolutely!! I sent him a PM asking for advice instead of torturing myself for hours watching knife reviews! I'd much rather hear from someone who really carries a knife and really uses it!

Yes! The way he uses his CRKs is really inspirational!... and a tad bit cringing too!:eek:
That’s the beauty of it, right? :D

D helped me out when i was contemplating CRK purchases as well. Very knowledgeable and a good dude!

View attachment 1454694
back to the smock this evening. Having a hard time putting this guy down since acquired!

Thanks for all the nice words fellas. I really appreciate it.

Zep I’m glad to hear you enjoy it. I always get nervous recommending CRKs to people. I personally love them but they’re not for everybody. They have their pros and cons just like every other knife.

Kmikaz I just use them how they were built to be used. CRKs are made to work/use in my opinion. I’m just lucky enough to have a career that gives me a lot of opportunities to use a knife. My enjoyment comes from use so it works out pretty well. Yesterday I was stripping some wire to make a pulling head on it. Stripping about 18-24 inches off, got to the end and went straight down in the rocks with my edge. It was cold and wire doesn’t strip as easy in cold weather so more force is needed. I didn’t cringe one bit ha

Edgeoflife I appreciate it and always glad to help and pass on my opinions and experiences. There’s a lot of good members here who passed a lot along to me as well

Happy Friday My blade brothers and Sisters!!
Just relaxing listening to some smooth jazz and enjoying a new brew that’s pretty good.
Normally I’m a IPA or go home kinda guy but I’m liking this Northwest pale. Very smooth and tasty :thumbsup: Brewed in the great NorthWest my stomping grounds :)
sJheliZ.jpg

View attachment 1454694
I’m the same way with my Smock when ever I’m not carrying it and I open my safe it calls to me lol. What a great knife !
And it just called to me so out of the safe for some Friday night fondling and wipe down :D
SUxQq1a.jpg

Last edited:
Back