EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Newest.

FkQGCO.jpg

That it did, sir! You are a ways south of me, and it just started snowing here now. Crazy good weather we have had for November, so no complaining here. :)

Two weekends back I was hanging out in the backyard in a t-shirt. It held out long enough for me to reassemble my deck, so no complaining here.

Speaking of first snowfall, here in Mtl :D.

4-DFE4789-9-F8-C-498-F-A3-E4-A3859962-B7-E2.jpg

Glad to see we're not alone, enjoy. (Nice pic!)

Here in northern Ontario...it’s almost “hug a Canuck” weather. Haha.

Hey now!

In other news, my timing was impeccable getting the snow tires on yesterday.

cRXTrJj.jpg

Well, coffee is brewed and fire is lit so I'm off to catch up on a light reading hunting story I saw posted earlier...

kDA2ssf.jpg

Sorry for the crappy picture. Today makes 60 consecutive days of carry for my maxamet Para 3.

I've been working on rebuilding my deck and my Para 3 was helping me cut open bags of gravel and marking cut lines today. I'm still shocked at how much I have been enjoying this knife and how well it is holding up.

kDA2ssf.jpg

Sorry for the crappy picture. Today makes 60 consecutive days of carry for my maxamet Para 3.

I've been working on rebuilding my deck and my Para 3 was helping me cut open bags of gravel and marking cut lines today. I'm still shocked at how much I have been enjoying this knife and how well it is holding up.
The Para 3 Maxamet is one of my favs along with the para 2 !
Much respect I can’t carry a knife longer then a couple of days no matter how much I like it.
O490Ejr.jpg

kDA2ssf.jpg

Love mine as well, although its a pm2. Shame, mine has a few ballpoint pitted holes from rust... due to some unforeseen neglect. But hey at least it patina’d gorgeously and still sharp as day one! Stropped now and then but not even sure if its needed. :D

Back