EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Carrying a ZT 0566 that I de-assisted this morning just to see what would happen and I have to say overall I am pleased. The flipper deploys reliably but a little ho-hum. The best part is that the “thumb studs” work like a dream and it fires super nice.

View attachment 1458935
I thought I was the only one lol I prefer it especially if the assist is so quick that it jumps out of your hand

Saturday morning to the store carry after passing inspection:)
1QiLZMn.jpg

r5PWJd6.jpg
Котyara on steroids

The Para 3 Maxamet is one of my favs along with the para 2 !
Much respect I can’t carry a knife longer then a couple of days no matter how much I like it.
O490Ejr.jpg

That's a nice set. You seem to have an awesome collection.

I started by just trying to Cary the knives I enjoyed most a week at a time. It felt good because you didn't have to think or deliberate what you were going to carry. Just grab and go. Then I was carrying each of my knives for a month at a time (I have a small collection). The knives I really enjoyed, I enjoy even more know. Knives I was uncertain about I ether got a better feel for or decided they aren't for me.

This knife just does something for me. I think the fact that the more you use the knife the more it changes just keeps me interested for longer.

Love mine as well, although its a pm2. Shame, mine has a few ballpoint pitted holes from rust... due to some unforeseen neglect. But hey at least it patina’d gorgeously and still sharp as day one! Stropped now and then but not even sure if its needed. :D

That's just it's character showing. I have had to sharpen it once and it was way easier than you would think. But the edge does hold up very well to pretty much every task.

Back