EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

50652330328_490496be2f_o_d.jpg

what is the black knife? Thanks.

K stayed on Cape overnight at his brother's after having Thanksgiving dinner at his GF's parents and spent the day here doing the climbing and work for our temporary repair/tighten-up on the high part of our roof. We've got red cedars on skip-board and it got pretty soft after 40 years as it used to have an overhanging tree or two, so I had everything all bottom-staged, cut, and prepped to ZipBoard and tape right over everything, asphalt felting and buttoning over that to get us through 'til Spring when we can re-do everything and re-flash the chimney.

We got our black roof work done on Black Friday and I had my Skinny Sheepsfoot on me while I did all the ground work and fed K as he got everything installed up top.

2VcxTil.jpg

H6oN5zr.jpg

what is the black knife? Thanks.
Thanks for the interest. It’s a limited edition Jack Black SFO @Jack Black 2018 Guardians Lambsfoot with Ebony handles. They were made by A. Wright & Sons in Sheffield. You can look here to see the Guardians of the Lambsfoot thread. The Lambsfoot pattern has quite a strong following in the Traditionals Forum.

Back