EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

One more day left in the weekend. Have a good one, everybody.
DOJ2sGb.jpg

Is that a front flipper?

Also am I mistaken or is most of your collection WE knives?

Yes, it’s a front flipper.

No, actually my collection of well over 100 knives consists mostly of Benchmades .
I was a BM fanboy for many years. But I also have knives from many other manufacturers like Hinderer, ZT, Kershaw, LionSteel, MKM to name a few.
I have just recently been turned on to WE knives. I own 4 so far and all 4 have come amazingly precise and absolutely perfect. So much so that I rarely carry anything else but WE’s anymore. I absolutely love them. They are head and shoulders above everything else in my collection. They are not super expensive either. I can get 2 WE’s for the same price as 1 Hinderer. That my friends is a steal. Especially when in my opinion WE is far better than RHK. Handle one for yourself, if you can, you won’t regret it.
They are amazing.
JM2C

Last edited:
Large Honey Badger (D2) and my grandpa's little Imperial jackknife.

The Honey Badger has quickly become my favorite, with its ball bearing pivots, excellent quality, unique appearance and nice hard D2 blade. It's nowhere near as much of a stain magnet as 1095 carbon steel.

If this were made by Spyderco, it would be a $200 knife. I don't think you can beat it for $60. (Ontario RATs in D2 are on par, but a different "flavor")
View attachment 1463935

Carrying a couple today...one is a surprise reveal for later...haha.
This one though, a CPK FK1 user that I finished up making some blue g10 liners for last weekend. Blasted the worn black off the screws, and spruced up the black micarta again. :) It’s sunday...make the best of it!
651E551C-FE74-4452-9FD9-C33915E8DC36.jpeg E9EF2CB2-80EA-4C3F-B81F-5628AA7B2AAD.jpeg

Back