EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Holy sh.t, you know the place is BAD when t9 automatically changes your RU into EU !

Some RU guy said is impressed with my English and called me the N word. So cool, feels almost like in usa. The pic is more like Australia tho

16068573757000.jpg

I stuck with my Inkosi Natural Micarta again today as I spent time last night tying up a new lanyard with a new color cord I'd recently bought along with a somewhat oversized NM bead I'd gotten back at the same time I bought the smaller one that's on my 31. The cord is kinda odd as it's nylon/nylon 7 strand 550 but the jacket is overly large and the cord lays too flat, almost like it's gutted, and tends to twist and look lumpy. I ended up re-doing everything today, washing the knife inlays, tying another lanyard with more care, and sanding the bead to lighten its finish. It's also been rainy and dark for a day and a half here and the "best" pics I managed were actually under the LEDs in the metal shop, posed on some gnarly firewood, with the aid of some photo editing to try to get the colors a little closer to true.

SutOwea.jpg

ZdM8iOK.jpg

did you ever get your Kapara?
I think mine has found a home with me
Additional photo coming
G2

Yes! It arrived in the mail yesterday and hasn't left my pocket since, it's perfect. Normally I don't like red, but the backspacer on it is so subdued it really flows with the knife. And the scales are very well done, the ergo on this one is really nice. This one is definitely one of my favorite Sypderco's. Here it is with a PM2 blinged out with carbon fiber scales, titanium hardware and clip.

e9mhHN3.jpg

Back