EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Last one of the PM2 for a while, I promise!

20201204-172721.jpg

...and speaking of pics posted by F filtrum , after responding to the one he embedded of the Cheburkov Raven with the inscribed Raven slab yesterday, I was gonna carry my CTek version today. I had it with me this morning hanging out indoors and paying this month's business bills, but changed up to a work user when I dressed to go take care of some outdoor tasks here at home this afternoon. I ended up busting four wheelbarrows of firewood as we're working to finish off the last of the unsplit bolts along the east side of the property and had my KnifeArt large 21 CF along with me while I worked.

ChxEJrR.jpg

pLCYEL0.jpg

I’ve always meant to ask you, is this the small or the large variant?
Large. I only have one small, a micarta 21. Couldn’t tell you the last time I’ve carried it

...and speaking of pics posted by F filtrum , after responding to the one he embedded of the Cheburkov Raven with the inscribed Raven slab yesterday, I was gonna carry my CTek version today. I had it with me this morning hanging out indoors and paying this month's business bills, but changed up to a work user when I dressed to go take care of some outdoor tasks here at home this afternoon. I ended up busting four wheelbarrows of firewood as we're working to finish off the last of the unsplit bolts along the east side of the property and had my KnifeArt large 21 CF along with me while I worked.

ChxEJrR.jpg

pLCYEL0.jpg
Love to see some good wore in CRKs

Burrrrrr !!!
Nice shot Brother none the less :D :thumbsup:
Free A/C, haha. Another 5 minutes and that Delica would have turned pink from the sunrise. I really enjoy the early AM mornings, they are very tranquil, (usually). Today’s mail call should make for some interesting shots this weekend too I hope. Thank you for the compliment, I really appreciate it Brother. Wishing you an outstanding weekend too.

You’re not kidding.

9B23C378-BE78-4534-9165-495867C381D3.jpeg 063318DD-42F9-4A63-9C87-6DF8C5143494.jpeg
Very cool. Reminds me of a shamwari with some tweeks and a thumbstud. I like it. Gonna have to do some research on it when I’ve got the time.
This weeks been crazy busy for me, and I can’t see it slowing down anytime before Christmas. Hence my not posting too much this week.
Hope life is treating you well in your neck of the woods.

Last edited:
Back